- Primarily use grapes from the Applegate and Bear Creek Valleys of Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley.
- Varieties include Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Tempranillo, Viognier, Sauvignon blanc, Rousanne, Chardonnay and Syrah.
- Sustainable agriculture practices.
- The Rogue Valley’s first bonded winery since Prohibition.
- Twelve acres planted in 1972 (ten replanted/grafted in 1995-2006), thirteen acres planted in 1976 (four grafted in 2003-2007)
- New plantings densely spaced (1000-1250 plants per acre) on rootstock
- Mean aspect: South by Southwest
- Mean slope: 4.36%
- Mean elevation: 1515 feet
- Soil: primarily Ruch gravelly silt loam
- Vineyards are irrigated by drip, frost protected by overhead sprinklers.